Most Email Service Providers use some type of spam filter; please add me to your trusted list of senders, contacts or address book. All also known as “Whitelisting.”
Some email providers are “overboard” in filtering so if you don’t see me then I might be in your spam folder!
Please open your spam folder and look for information there, open my email, and mark it as “not spam”.
You should receive email from Hannah Coles or HannahC@thecatalystcoaching.com without issues in the future.
- If you are using Gmail Tabs such as ‘Promotions’ please open your Promotions tab in Gmail.
- If you find an email from Hannah Coles or HannahC@thecatalystcoaching.com in your Gmail Promotions tab: Please…
- Grab and drag my email to the Priority Inbox Tab.
- After doing so, you will receive an alert like the one below at the top your Gmail toolbar:
The conversation has been moved to “Primary”
Do this for future messages from email@example.com? Yes
- Click Yes in the yellow alert box at Gmail, after dragging our email to the
- This way and you will always see Hannah Coles or HannahC@thecatalystcoaching.com in your Primary Inbox tab.